rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread

Quote: (10-24-2014 01:01 AM)Seboist Wrote:  

Holy shit, I checked out the WND link and there's a broad who fucked a 11 yo elementary school student(a new low for female depravity).

Quote:Quote:

Wendie Schweikert, 36: Laurens, S.C., elementary teacher arrested in February 2006 for having sexual intercourse with an 11-year-old male student at E.B. Morse Elementary School. Police said the married woman had relations with the boy on three separate occasions dating back to 2005, not only on campus but also in her car near a miniature golf course near Greenville, S.C.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/39783/#GXkXlgjhLHx7Qgws.99

Good lord, there's 13 pages on that list! I bet it eclipses the Catholic priest homosexual molesting scandal by a long shot in terms of raw numbers.

One would think they would evaluate the hiring criteria for teachers, particularly females since they seem to be the main culprits. No word on a similar big list of predatory men in the schools, but you know damned well the SJWs of the world would be the first to produce one.

EDIT: Stop presses - found another list with 211 images of pedophile women. And a few more recent ones too.

I'm wondering with this level of frequency when we can expect to see a similar video campaign like "It's on us" featuring female celebrities demanding women everywhere fight to stop molestation of kids in schools, and elsewhere. Yeah, I'm not holding my breath either.

Messages In This Thread