rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't Misread A Girl's Actions

Don't Misread A Girl's Actions

Not even 48 hours ago spoke to a close friend about the very same thing

His situation is similar but different: He is in fact the guy on the OTHER side of the interaction

He is dealing with a married chick who is trying to "define" their relationship. He told her what it was (and HAD to be anyway) from the top of the show. FWB period. As always - the girl starts to catch feelings and coupled with her crumbling marriage, starts to look for security and a soft landing with the "other man". For the past month or so, she has been getting fucked every which way and kicking him down with paper for his bills.

He also told me last week he had to firmly remind her of the parameters of their involvement. He expressed feeling bad about having to basically give her an ultimatum before she came to her senses. According to him, he provides her with a degree escapism and an occasional listening ear from her troubles and drama on the home front, in exchange he gets what he gets. She wants to be claimed so bad she has gone to the extreme of sharing her rendezvous with her workmates, and it eventually got back to my homie. Reckless behavior to say the least - not only putting her marriage at risk but potentially putting dude in danger too.

Eventually - this thing of theirs will run it's course and she will A) go back to the hubby and work shit out, him none the wiser that her is pussy looser & wallet lighter or B) She will suck it up and bravely end the marriage. Smart money says she will swing from vine to vine until she finds a secure "captain".

Meanwhile - she will continue on a hopeless trail; trying to restructure their arrangement by locking my friend down which would make her "decision" that much easier.

MDP

Messages In This Thread