rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I-Just-Had-A-Threesome Thread

I-Just-Had-A-Threesome Thread

Quote: (10-20-2014 08:44 AM)Bogart Wrote:  

Quote: (11-16-2013 10:38 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I was wondering where to post this story. Brace yourselves, it's a long one. This happened exactly one week ago...

But before I get to the story I need to give a little background first. I've been "seeing" one girl for over a year now, let's call her Main girl. I have tried breaking up with her many times, but she keeps presenting me with offers I can't refuse. At first, she offered to bring other girls into the mix if I would just date her exclusively. And at first I agreed to that, but then over the course of few months she only set up one threesome and since I did not want to be exclusive I told her deal is off. Eventually she agreed to basically let me do whatever I want and she would still bring girls for threesomes. That I could not turn down, so I accepted.

To her credit, she did deliver a few times. ............ PEDs

Looking for some advice for some older players about a situation somewhat similar to Slubu's main girl. i've been seeing this 18yo for a while now; she's head over heels and while I care about her a bit I'm heading on exchange next semester and recently got through an LDR with my ex. The point is my Main Girl is bisexual, and has talked about being open to picking up girls for threeways with me or hiring a prostitute. I haven't had success with her yet, but one of her close friends (descent Asian about 6.5) was having coffee with us a few weeks back and mentioned, jokingly, that she'd been questioned by a mutual friend about when she was going to have a threeway with us. I'm down and the friend is down but Main Girl isn't big on the idea of fucking her friend. I've tried to convince her a fair bit but she really won't budge - I have a few ideas and some experience in this area but any advice from some older more learned minds on how to capitalize on this opportunity?

Watch what she does, not what she says. Take your girls both out for some drinks, bounce it back to the pad, and escalate (hard and fast).

Seems like you're running into some LMR with your main, it might be possible she's doesn't want "things to get weird" with her BFF. Maybe try an acquaintance.

My threesome was with a regular dtf and a friend she just met about a month beforehand.

Sometimes doing it with her long term friend isn't a good idea. Anything is worth a try though.

Messages In This Thread