rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas

Las Vegas

Quote: (10-23-2009 05:50 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2009 02:05 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Hey, I'm going to Vegas the first week in November, any tips from your experience Kona? I haven't been since I was 18, so that doesn't really even count.

CJ,

Read all of the G's info earlier in this thread. Take Roosh's advice at get out there early.

Staying at a fancy hotel was a big winner for me. You say yours is paid for and thats cool but if its low brow see if you can pay extra for a suite. Stay somewhere girls want to be in the first place.

Me and my little brother talked him into a three way at a place called Tao in the Venetian with relative ease. That's where the Asian/Island girls go. Lots work there too. It's like a giant warehouse filled with douchebags and the girls who love them. There were a lot of bouncers/bartenders there that were of Hawaiian/Samoan descent. Tell them your cousin Junior from Waianae (Why-uh-nye) told you to look for his buddy. Ask the Samoanest looking brother there if he's him. Tell him your cousin said to look for Tiny. A lot of larger Polynesian men are named Junior or Tiny and all have family in Waianae. Even if it's not him he'll probably say "No, but you know Tiny/Junior? Thats my cousin, brah" This got me and my bro into one of the VIP sections, no problem. We speak the language though. There was a waitress there who's sister I went to highschool with who pro-bonoed the hell out of us too, but she had put her two weeks in before I was there.

Wherever you go, wear nice clothes, and look and act like you are somebody. Take advantage of your hotel's concierge services. The call ahead is golden. Remember that the service employees are just as swoopable as the partygirls.

And don't gamble.

Aloha!

Ha.

You have to love Kona's "Island Game". It is so thorough.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Messages In This Thread