rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calgary

Calgary

I don't know @CPmanson those are just a lot of data stats being pointed up.... What is the context behind them? Your not peeling the layers. OP provide much more context and he was only there for 3 days and its 4 years old and yet his post rings more true to me and what I experienced in my times in Calgary.

Calgary does indeed have a lot of men in suits working petroleum but its not like Edmonton that has all the workers. Those Calgary suits pull big bank and have another world to party in. If that is your scene your going to compete with them but the city is big enough to find your own nieches. You both might have steaks and drinks at the Keg but its your choice if you want to stay there to try and game with the suits, or go party at another lounge that's better with less oil money swirling around unnecessaraly.

I've never had a problem pulling girls in Calgary (closing/conversion is tricky for the reasons below) .

Calgary worst issue, is the issue of logistics, as the city is larger in land area then New York City. Driving from the north to the south can take you two hours it seems and if you live in a shitty quadrant of the city like SE no girls are going to travel that far to fuck you. The C-Train is a glorified LIRR type commuter train since everybody works downtown its packed going to work but its useless using unless you live right beside a station and your end point is downtown. Downtown is fairly dead IMO so its a useless system outside of work hours, you must drive or live/stay in a disrisble quadrant like the up-and-comming East Village, or an area like Beltline which will cost you big cash.

The girls there are nieve and supper aloof and east just like like the OP mentioned. They are not scowling hard up Canadians like Toronto women and will simply treat every interaction with basic Canadian decency unless you turn them off from you. If your with and have game you cab twist this Canadian nativity into bangs really easily.

Its true that Calgary has outgrown its American swag list but IMO if your not cool about it then its always going to be DOA. She isn't stupid and knows your America . Hell I can point out Americans from a group without them even talking just because they are generally bland looking and dress poorly. Right off the bat she knows your in her city for some boring work stuff so you have to come correct e h the vibe that your different and fun versus some typical Nordstrom shopping bore. Some cool Cali kid just passing through on a cross Canada trip will interest her more then some suit from Chicago working in a lifeless office tower downtown.

Calgary's biggest knock aside from logistics is the quality. IMO you find more exotic and hotter sluts in Edmonton. Calgary is full of garden stock Ukrainian or German style Canadian girls whom have redneck blood since many Calgary people migrate from Saskatchewan next door. Nothing wrong with that but once you remove the fatties and the plain jane rednecks you start to realize your not left with much if thata all your into. Calgary dosnt have elite level hotties for its size, they are there... but as I said, Edmonton has more pure hotties for its smaller size

Calgary has a good number of Asian girls though, a large clust of then and they all look real hot, same with bougie South Asians. Thier men are aggressive at cockblocking so you would have to put in the time working into thier social circle to get at the women but they are down. Especially the Asian girls since my good friends in C-town are Asian I was able to flex that angle real good last time I was there.

IMO the hottest girls I seen out consistelty there were Asian, this is very underrated thing about the city that does not get blasted much.

You have to stick out there aa its a mono culture of rednecks, big money, and white people. For me standing out is going to Vicious Circle and being the only black dude in there with a crowd that is 90% Asian. You quickly get looks and its easy to make conversations happen that way.

Calgary "boom times" are over IMO. This isn't 1999 when money was literally in the trees. The economy there has matured and stabalized and though it is still a power house what you see now is the output of the boom, not a boom itself. The most importsnt part of that boom is the now young girls 16-20 whom are bougie from growing up with wealthy parents. This has changed the dynamic of the city since before it was mostly migrant girls from else where in Canada, or local Prairie redneck girls from Grand Prairie.

Messages In This Thread