rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apocalypse Opener

Apocalypse Opener

Apocalypse Opener works with the right vibe, but I suggest everyone try it at least once. It's great for dispelling any fears when it comes to the pickup. I started opening crazy after that. Not crazy as in numbers, but crazy as in the type of openers I'd use. I walked up to a girl, and opened with "I love you...I love you. Why do you do this to me...I love you." While holding her arm and looking deeply into her eyes like in a telenovela. Of course it was said ultimately in jest, but I was acting very serious, giving off vibes that I wanted to shove my meat stick in her wet hole. This is a girl I ended up fucking on a day 2 after spending like 15 minutes in the club with her. It wasn't just the opener, we dug each others vibes, but still. Doing openers like the AO will eventually make you fearless in the approach.

I'm also a big fan of the "I like salad" and the plant-and-stare openers. They don't necessarily work, but if you're not used to them, it opens up huge possibilities in your mind and new ideas of what works and what doesn't work.

Hope this helps and inspires you to use crazy openers. It really improves your game, and if you're with a couple dudes, it makes it fun to watch (discreetly) if you take turns.

Messages In This Thread