rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your text messaging script after meeting a new girl?

What is your text messaging script after meeting a new girl?

Quote: (10-14-2014 03:47 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I sense that she expects some flirty comfort building or fun little back and forth.

Could I be coming off as too aggressive/pushy?

Your text game is a reflection of your personality.

If your text game is dry and boring, she will often assume that your personality is dry and boring.

If you are pushy, aggressive, and lacking in social awareness, she will often assume that your personality is pushy, aggressive, and lacking in social awareness.

Trying to set up a date before establishing a certain degree of comfort and rapport shows a lack of social awareness. Just because a girl gives you her number does not mean that she is ready to go on a date with you. You first have to display a bit a value to her by making her laugh, texting her something interesting, teaching her something, engaging her emotions, etc. Doing this lets her know that you have some value to offer and it also builds comfort and rapport.

I recommend that guys have at least one text dialogue with a girl after getting her number and BEFORE trying to set up the logistics for a date.

Don't ask for a date before building a bit of comfort!

Simply getting a girls number does not establish enough comfort.

Setting up logistics is logical. Vaginas do not often operate on logic, they operate on emotions and feelings.. Thus, building comfort and establishing an emotional connection is essential to setting the date. Without comfort and some sort of emotional bond, it's hard to get a date.

Don't be in a rush to set the date, be in a rush to make her laugh and tickle her emotions. Once you've done that, setting the date will be much easier.

It was 2007 (I think) when Roosh wrote-- "texting should be used for logistics only".

I believe that times had changed since then. Texting has literally replaced talking, in many cases. Texting and all other forms of electronic communication have become more personal and emotionally expressive.. If we are boring over social media and text, people will assume that we are boring in person.

I think it is to our advantage try and have an entertaining, fun, emotionally engaging text chat before trying to set a date.

This thread was started by Roosh last year:

Quote: (06-03-2013 01:13 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

You already know mine. I keep it simple and mostly about logistics. No jokes, stories, and sparing use of smiley faces.

I'm curious what you guys do.

It seems that he was exploring other strategies.

I believe that text game has evolved. it's now necessary and helpful to use text for more than just logistical set up. Send pictures, video, memes, etc. Anything that will help you create rapport with the girl.

Messages In This Thread