rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage Continues To Die: Marriage rates hit new, all-time low

Marriage Continues To Die: Marriage rates hit new, all-time low

Quote: (10-15-2014 11:37 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2014 11:33 AM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2014 11:23 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

I would say the one advantage that the black community has, its that despite the social and civilizational breakdown in these communities, they still have high birth rates. European will soon have neither, which is the real cause of concern that no one really addresses. It has been spotted by Neo conservatives but they tend to be laissez faire in offering solutions, on to the point, that will import foreigners to replace the workforce and thus replenish the economy. Kind of depressing to see, people culture etc being reduced to a mere economic unit. Although materialist pragmatism is needed in order to get anywhere, there is still a need for substance; something which is lacking.

Im still in my early 20s, but I think the concept of marriage is a fantastic idea. In the U.K I see a lot of Westernized girls flocking towards Islam because it gives them commitment, some sense of certainty. Although we already had this in place in Europe and Britain, but it got dismantled and torn apart by progressives. It comes to a point now, with immigration and foreign patriarchies coming into Western nations. That no one can really dispute the benefits and practicalities of institutions such as marriage. However there is this scenario where no one wants to do anything about.

I see a lot of people my age, gradually turning against each other. Women distrust and dislike men, men dislike and distrust women. There is no certain way or doing things, as there is no sense of certainty. I do live currently in one of the epicentres for this culture (U.K) but it is a really bizarre scenario.

Many women are willingly going to Islam?

Oh yes, In the city I am currently living in, this is becoming increasingly common. A couple of girls in my university course converted to Islam after getting involved with muslim men. I wouldn't brand it as being common, but it is defiantly a trend.

Reminds me of an article I read about how feminism is paving the way for Islam to rise.

Messages In This Thread