rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will Student Loan Debt Become A Feminist Issue?

Will Student Loan Debt Become A Feminist Issue?

Excellent prediction.

I made the mistake of taking on student debt myself. However, lately I've been thinking that maybe this wasn't a mistake at all. If all the debt is going to be absorbed by the government or dealt with by printing money, it's better to be among those who benefit from that policy than to be among those who get fucked over. Also, with increased inflation on the horizon, the cost of taking on debt is potentially reduced.

Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but in any case I'm certainly not in a hurry to pay back the "debt". Not when the money is just gonna be used to money to fund more feminism, environmental degradation and other evil ideologies that has taken over the West. With the money you pay back, the Higher Education Industrial Complex is just going to fuck over the next generation too.

One thing I learned from my experience with university education is that it is not enough to work hard, you have to work *smart*. Meritocracy on the labor market is mostly dead anyway. You have to be shrewd in order to get ahead these days. So I have more or less completely abandoned the idea of having a "career" myself. Instead I'm working on a plan to make money location independently now and try to enjoy the decline. It involves minimalism, stalling to pay back student debt for as long as possible and let inflation do its work, paying less taxes and instead giving more money directly to charities. Among other things.

Game the system. Or it will game you.

Messages In This Thread