rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Brazil Long Term

Living in Brazil Long Term

I was in Vitoria for two months earlier this year and everyday since I left my mind has been on Brazil. I've booked a flight to Rio for September 15th with the intention of staying there as long as I can.

I want to get a job that will give me a working visa and allow me to stay year round. I have a TESOL so I could teach English, but I hear that the pay is shit in Brazil. I speak near fluent Spanish and Portuguese so I was thinking that I could get a job in a hotel or something else in the tourist industry.

I'm not particularly committed to Rio, I'm going there first because that's where American Airlines would let me fly to using miles. I'm thinking my best long term option would be to career hack in the style of YoungMobileGlobal at a company in Sao Paolo.

I don't have much planned right now since I only bought the ticket a few hours ago. All I know is that I love Brazil and can't be truly happy until I live there. Any advice you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

BTW I've read through every thread on the forum about Brazil and most were about short trips, nightlife, day game and whether _____ guys would do well with the ladies. This is a topic that no one has covered before so excuse me for making another Brazil thread.

Messages In This Thread