rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My meeting with Greek Kamaki did not go well

My meeting with Greek Kamaki did not go well

Quote: (10-06-2014 04:32 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

^ I don't agree with this completely. Cambodia is pretty bad in this department, and I've had way more bad experiences with women changing their story in the morning than I did in Thailand. There were quite a few times before I stopped shoring completely that I said fuck it and forked out the cash to avoid a scene.

But I've also brought girls home and had them take me out for breakfast in the morning. Or turn down money for a cab. Or just jump up and bomb out the door without a word, sometimes asking for a phone number and sometimes not.

One girl I pulled from a obvious hooker bar was driving a brand new, souped-up pickup truck. A very nice rig indeed. In the morning, she woke up and got on the phone with her boyfriend or husband who was in another country. Yet she was still going to hooker bars to get laid and probably working the scene for extra cash.

I've had KTV girls buy me gifts and take me out to fancy restaurants. Many of these KTV girls live a Western-sized lifestyle.

Not everyone is broke here. Not even all the working girls.

I was speaking in generalities, you know your experiences are not normal BB.

Not for Kman anyway haha.

Messages In This Thread