rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My meeting with Greek Kamaki did not go well

My meeting with Greek Kamaki did not go well

I don't post details of my meetings with RVF members but this particular meeting revealed details that members who have been reading his posts should know about.

We meet up somewhere in Poland and decide to hit a club. We were a bit of a mismatch since our ages and background were so different, but that wasn't a huge deal.

I eventually approach a pretty blonde girl and it goes well. She has three friends but they let me game her since she obviously likes me. Kamaki was doing his own thing elsewhere in the club. After about 45 minutes, Kamaki appears and starts talking to one of her friends without me setting up an introduction. My girl asks if I know him and I said, "We met at the Starbucks today."

So my girl starts touching me and getting closer. She's complimenting me and based on my experience, this has a high chance of leading to intimacy. I'm getting ready to buckle down a bit, build some comfort, dance a little, and so on. Then one of her friend's comes to tell her something and causes her face to turn upside down. Then she tells me this:

"Your friend just offered my friend a gift or something in exchange for him having sex with her."

My girl immediately goes cold and asks me if I think she's a prostitute. She asks me if I also do that, offering things for sex. It's obvious she's very upset. It was a bad scene, one of the most uncomfortable I've had in Eastern Europe, with a girl who I was taking a liking to. One hour of work on her was completely gone because Kamaki solicited her friend in a normal club.

I confronted him later in the night when I ran into him on the street. He said that she misunderstood, that something went wrong in the translation. I said, "But she told her the exact same thing you write about doing in Ukraine, about offering gifts in exchange for sex."

"Yeah but I only do that in Ukraine, not here."

"Whatever you said, you ended up fucking me over."

I told him that I couldn't possibly associate with him further and we parted ways.

This could have been much worse for me. If the girls complained about him to the club, I may have been questioned by the staff and kicked out. I'm "lucky" that I only lost out on sex with a very attractive girl, but the damage may persist for me if she tells her friends. I'm not in a huge city.

After hearing Kamaki's strong denial to me, I don't believe him. A random girl who doesn't know about the forum confronted me about him doing the exact same thing he has written about here. While I don't think he purposefully wanted to hurt me, the collateral damage from his whoremongering is such that I was greatly affected by it. I must also add that I felt a strong stench around me after Kamaki's actions were revealed. The whoremonger stain is quite foul to those who don't partake in it.

Kamaki has nearly 5,000 posts on this forum. Along with my observation of him in action, my instinct now tells me that the majority of his game is approaching girls and offering gifts or money for sex, wherever he goes. This realization gives sense to his posts, whereby his information is either slightly accurate or completely off-base. Whoremongers get treated differently than guys like us, so that's why their advice on women are a few notes off.

As you know, RVF is not a P4P forum and is also not a forum for whoremongers to post on even if they don't mention it outright. Whoremongers have a different mentality that I want to keep far away from my sites. While I'm obviously not pleased that Kamaki served me a nuclear cockblock, I'm less pleased that his contributions have possibly polluted the forum. Therefore his posting will be indefinitely suspended before an outright ban. He can save his PM's or subscribed threads for the time being. His lifestyle and game does not match RVF values. My meeting with Kamaki was a negative experience and I hope by writing it here I can avoid the same fate for others. If you see posts by guys promoting p4p here, hit the report button.

I must also state that I am having repeated bad experiences with non-Western guys. The pattern is clear enough that unless you're American/Canadian/British or Western European, I have to weigh the risk in meeting you.

Messages In This Thread