rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Weed Legalization Really Means

What Weed Legalization Really Means

Quote:Quote:

Do you smoke weed? Have you ever smoked weed? I smoke every day. Sometimes before work too and guess what, i'm the most productive member of my team of non pot smokers. I hit the gym daily, cook, pay bills, play violin, help my church, and game broads. Sometimes I'll even have them come home and smoke with me.

The best part is, no one suspects me of being a daily smoker since i'm so active and no one knows i'm stoned in person.

You are coming across as a stereotypical smoker. Skim read a post, dont listen, and come to the total defense of weed. In my experience, long term smokers pick up a delusional view of the world, essentially that everyone sees things their way.

This is not about Frenchie vs The World. Though I am sure that you are more productive stoned than some people are sober, what I am challenging is to see the flip side of being YOU being sober.

I get the feeling that you are young, and if that is the case then keep on smoking but be aware of a couple things. One is that there are people (likely older) and more experienced than you who are watching you. They know you are an addict and are curious why. If you are as productive as you say you are, they are interested in the path you are taking in life, and want to see if you can add long term value to the community.

Two is that most of the other smokers that you associate with will not have the motivation and drive that you do. As you stated already, you have a negative view of non smokers
Quote:Quote:

non pot smokers are a horribly miserable stuck up bunch
. This type of mentality is far more common in smokers than in non smokers. Most non smokers can give shit about other people smoking weed, unless they are friends or family with you, your use causes problems for others, etc.

Messages In This Thread