rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Policemen kill by suffocating to death a man & shoot and kill another handcuffed man

Policemen kill by suffocating to death a man & shoot and kill another handcuffed man

Quote:Quote:

Meanwhile the cops kill someone every 28 hours.
Meanwhile there are more extrajudicial killings than executions.
I know I will be considered a bias source but here is something to think about:
I don't care if someone gets killed EVERY 28 minutes by cops. The only IMPORTANT figure is HOW MANY OF THOSE killings are because of protecting the cop himself or other innocent person from harm or as some illogical people have said--murder.

Hate to break it to you but the VAST Majority of those killings fit under Clint Eastwoods 'they had a killin coming to them'. Some folks on here actually seem to forget that America is actually filled with violent murderers, rapist and gangs that do VIOLENCE. Thus the violent response.

It is a very small minority as a % that are actually for no good reason or even by accident. Something to think about.

Yeah, the threads on here about the overbearing cops is somewhat an enigma to me. I will explain: Most liberals hate cops..the same guys who are feminists, betas and a whole host of other problems.

In my experience most conservatives or/and Republicans, especially suburban middle class and the elites value THEM. Most conservatives I know only issue with the law is gun control(they want to have lots of them)..they could care less about thugs, druggies, etc. In fact they probably want them all OUT..death is a way out.

I took MOST members on here as somewhat conservative because of the anti feminist, and other anti progressiveness mentality of our membership. I guess I was mistaken!

PS--those from Cali are forgiven... too many decades of progressive/liberal brainwashing lol.

ps #2 According to the FBI, in 2012, there were 8,855 total firearm-related homicides in the US. 400 cop related shootings is less than 1 in 20...if you ask me that means cops are doing a bad job. They aren't even putting down 5% of the murderers who are going around shooting people. That doesn't include the thousands that are using knives, baseball bats, etc. Of course the stats are simplistic.

We would all do well to remember that, fundamentally, the police are paid to enforce the laws of the state with violence, no matter what they may be, and that these people in uniform eagerly sought out that job knowing full well they might be called on to dole out violence to the moral and immoral alike.

Agree 100%..although most sought the job for the pension and benefits and to make the place safer for the 99% that don't cause trouble and violence in society. I think 80% come from middle class and upper middle class suburbs where they grew up with a safe and controlled environment.

But I certainly learned that LAW ENFORCEMENT is basically being a hired gun (aka Wyatt Earp, etc) for the gov't.

The gov't officials can't get their hands dirty so they have lower level officials do that..COPS. That being said, somebody has to do it, but I guess if leaders actually did the grunt work than they might change the laws.

Kind of how leaders are able to sacrifice troops and even have a draft knowing they themselves face no risks.

I think there are larger societal and political issues at work that people gloss over when examining or focusing on any one individual case of police abuse. If people truly are tired of all this then they need to change the political system that enables it.

Exactly but that is unlikely to change because of the fact that elected leaders represent the rich and conservative upper middle class. These are the people that want law and order and a controlled society.

Police brutality cases actually makes their lives easier because it puts the anger on the cops and gives a free pass to those that control the cops by being in power, making laws, etc. Without these incidents they might actually have to take responsibility.

A good example is STREET CRIME UNIT. After the big negative publicity the leaders publicly disbanded it. REALITY: they reformed again under a different name. All one big game being played by your elected and appointed leaders.

Messages In This Thread