rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Married guy's Game

Married guy's Game

I'm in the same boat, married young and still full of testosterone. I can't keep it in my pants. A job that will allow you travel is important, so is learning to become two different people. I do not allow my chasing to interfere with family life and I maintain a google voice number that I use for bitches that aren't my wife. When I'm home I turn off the forward and rely on voice mail through my secret email. You didn't have a facebook account either, too many ways for a jeakoys butch to find your wifes info.

I also commute about 30 mikes into the city for work, in the city I can do as I please, with my family safe from it all in the burbs.

I most of the time will tell a bitch I'm married as soon as they ask. No later, no earlier. It truely doesn't seem to matter. I tend to caveat it with the fact that I'm unhappy, but can't divorce yet because if the kids. Bitches are dumb, they beige you and try to woo you away if you lay the stick right. They also understand they are on the side if you are honest right off the bat. A vasectomy is important.

I don't work the married angle, I just don't hide it. I've yet to find a bitch that wanted to fuck just because I was married, plus I don't wear a ring ever. Rings are for women and super bowl champions. I am neither.

Don't game at home, its not smart.

Messages In This Thread