rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)

One of your best videos so far Roosh. Your enthusiasm is palpable.

The problem is, YouTube (and most Silicon Valley companies) is a cesspool of progressivist, white knighting, beta pussy-ass excuses for men.

It's composed of rich, uptalking nerds with nary a testicle between their frail, pasty legs.

A while back one of my Youtube videos got removed.

It was called "Why The Rush To Sex?"

I didn't say anything particularly provocative in the clip.

I just explained that waiting too long to bed a girl is bad policy.

Getting in there as soon as possible, even at the risk of being 'pushy' has a ripple effect on the rest of relationship because it establishes you as the dominant male and her as the submissive female.

Thereafter, it's infinitely easier to maintain this polar male/female dynamic.

Anyway, we all know this and it's nothing new or shocking to guys in the know.

But when some girls saw the video, got offended, and complained to Youtube, they pulled the video right away.

I highly doubt that somebody at YouTube sat down and watched my long ass monologue.

They just saw that girls were offended, saw the title, and pulled it like the pussies they are.

Or perhaps it's some kind of feminist algorithm that determines whether or not a video is offensive and bans it straight away.

This is all to say that Youtube, Google, Facebook, and other companies with a strong 'progressive' culture are way more likely to uphold Laci Green and her demented ilk than rationally decide whether or not she speaks the truth or utter nonsense.

Another group of rich nerds run a company in San Francisco called GumRoad.

When they found out I was hosting my book, LMR Exposed, on their platform, they pulled it and donated the fees my sales had generated to some local women's group.

They also sent me a moralizing email telling me what a chauvinist a-hole I am and that I should be ashamed of myself.

These Bay Area companies are representative of the Bay Area in general: radically liberal, radically feminist, radically gay, petty, high and mighty, and drunk on their venture funded self-satisfaction.

Messages In This Thread