rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)

Related:

Quote: (05-30-2014 07:24 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2014 01:03 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Reconsidering that white girl above, WYB? Somebody call Tuthmosis - is she is a SIF?

It's clear she's dumb as hell and just spits out whatever shit she finds on a Progressive101 site.

Laci Green is a fat, disgusting, brainless attention-whore trying to profit off the murder by amping up page views on her ignorant YouTube videos.

Fuck her and fuck anyone who posts her videos and pics and forces me to see her bloated-pig face.

As much as we complain about Jezebel, she makes them look good by comparison. Jezebel at least attempts to bring some intellectual ideas to the table (wrong as they often are) and doesn't resort to moronic video gimmicks totally inappropriate when a murder occurs. Also, Jezebel writes about this stuff as a matter of course; she just latches onto whatever meme is going around and uses it to further her popularity.

If someone like Miley or Iggy Azelia couldn't sing, they'd be this attention-whore. YouTube has become the new performance art: a place where people with no talents in the arts or literature can go but still get attention.

And on top of all that, she's dead wrong: mentally ill people are responsible for those killings. Many were on meds. More were delusional. That's why we call them mentally ill. If they were sane, they'd be playing soccer or four-wheeling or doing something normal instead.

Addendum: The people trying to claim mental illness has little to do with mass murder are the new incarnation of the people in the '80s who were saying "Anyone can get AIDS." Guess what happened? Most people DID NOT get AIDS. It is still confined to the gay community and IV drug users more than 90 percent of the time.

Similarly, sane people do not go on mass murder sprees. Virtually all the ones that do were on meds or should have been. The reason they are all men is because men suffer more from mental illness. So should we study that and fund it? Not a chance! Easier to talking about imaginary concepts like "entitlement."

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread