rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forbes article: Drunk Female Guests Are The Gravest Threat To Fraternities

Forbes article: Drunk Female Guests Are The Gravest Threat To Fraternities

As I said in the other thread, females cannot handle alcohol at fraternity parties or any other social event. When given for free (which happens many times at fraternity parties) they completely lose control and become belligerently drunk. Having to pick up girls from floors, toilets, tap them out, having to look after them, call a can and make sure they get home is a every night event when a sorority comes over. These girls can't hold their liquor as they try to keep up with the boys so they end up puking everywhere. Not only that but the disrespect they show for the venue that they are invite to is downright pathetic.

As a former risk manager one of the largest fraternities in the U.S. I can't tell you how many times I've seen incidents of fines, suspensions, or reprimand from the university on fraternities due to the ratchetness these sorority girl exume. You can't let these girls get to drunk because if something happens to them (getting sick or passing out and hitting her head) then it's on you. These white knights are out for blood.

Don't even get me started on the looseness and drug use of these girls also. If you marry a former sorority girl from a southern school then I will be waiting for you in the courts with no sympathy.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Messages In This Thread