rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How RVF and ROK Have Helped Me In My Life

How RVF and ROK Have Helped Me In My Life

USE SEARCH! Almost started a new thread [Image: lol.gif]

Lately, I have thought about posting what I am grateful for at RVF. There are many things. But a few that stand out.

1) Some of the posters are pretty raw honest about their lives.

I try to be, but some really reveal the good and the bad. I respect their courage to talk about their struggles and journey.

2) The, generally, productive tone of the forum.

People are pretty decent, trying to share and grow, not too many hot heads. I know there are some bad ass mofos on this forum, but they are cool and helpful. In other words, they might be world beaters but they are here to learn and share. You know what I mean.

3) The education, some of you guys are pretty fucking sharp.

You guys drop serious knowledge. Very generous of you. Too many to name.

4) The way knowledge gets consolidated here.
I know there are plenty of good blogs out there, but I can't keep track. But, I like how RVFers bring some of the stuff they find and share it here.

5) Constant Reminder to Improve/Grow

A lot of guys here are hustling. When I click on stuff and read about the adventures, jobs, strategies, I am just gently reminded to keep going. Fail forward. For the most part, no one kicks anyone when they are down here. You post something sincere/genuine about what you need help with guys will line up trying to help. At the end of the day, only you know what will work for you. But guys will write thoughtful pieces. They will tell you they made that mistake and suggest how you can avoid it, etc. They'll link to stuff they have seen to help.

Is RVF, perfect, no, but nothing is (please no banhammer). But it is an evolving thing. Some fools still can't figure out that the "Would you hit it thread" is supposed be borderline cases and TRANNY free (you assholes [Image: biggrin.gif]).

But I am grateful to those who have built this place up and kept it going. Much respect.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread