rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

30 is the new 50. Woman complains men have it better aging
0 is the new 50. Woman complains men have it better aging
Quote: (09-24-2014 02:02 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Women these days just don't get it. I have seen a couple of 6/7s lock down my friends by being sweet, feminine, caring, and *nice*. Yes, now that the relationships are around 4-5 years mark I see a lot of typical relationship bullshit and some beta behavior from my friends but when they got locked down they were not your usual beta chumps. Chicks like the women in OP still believe in the feminist propaganda and make their relationships about power and try to act like guys (something we have all witnessed). She could easily lock down a decent guy by being a woman but then that would mean she would have to become "less pressing, less volatile, less intimidating, less powerful, and less opinionated". In the OP she think all those things make colleges girls "less womanly" but what can you say about the hamster? [Image: lol.gif]

At the heart of feminism is true mysogyny. I should write a RoK article on it.

The feminist leaders are self loathing women. They hate feminine traits and hold male traits on a pedestal. Thus feminist have demonized feminine nature and forced women to idolize male nature. Of course, most women ( except for hard core bull dykes) are not capable of being truly masculine. Instead we have girls trained to put on this facade of masculinity by acting crude and difficult. They are made to feel ashamed about their true feminine urges to be submissive and are unhappily pursuing a life of abrasiveness built on a house of lies. These feminist leaders are still women and know how to manipulate other people ( playing on females weakness for peer approval, giving needy manginas pats on the head, and screeching at real men who do everything to avoid them including caving to their demands). Men must act more feminine to further close the gap between feminity and masculinity.

This is some sick shit perpetrated by damaged women with some serious penis envy and are mysogynists.

Take care of those titties for me.

Messages In This Thread