rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forbes article: Drunk Female Guests Are The Gravest Threat To Fraternities

Forbes article: Drunk Female Guests Are The Gravest Threat To Fraternities

Did you guys notice he referenced another post in that article?

His other post is about lowering the drinking age. He feels that by artificially raising the drinking age, we're actually increasing the amount of alcohol-related deaths, and his logic backs this up. In this post, he discusses the unintended secondary effects of a national policy, and how they're affecting students lives. He talks about responsibility, and making the best choices you can in the face of reality. His writing is clear and insightful, and it's obviously something that means a great deal to him. It's one of the best persuasive pieces I've read in a long time.

Here are two comments, one from a man, and one from a woman.
Care to guess which is which?

"Excellent post, and wise advice. As a college roommate, I can attest firsthand to most of your comments, and you have my gratitude for the work you (and a group of other alumni) have done in our fraternity to show the way. Our roles as adults in loco parentis are essential to move past this crisis. Organizations that promote this kind of internal oversight and that foster dialogue across the generations — by involving the older alumni — are key."

"Why are you so involved in your frat from college? It’s a bit creepy. Maybe you should spend less time thinking about your fraternity and misogynistic views (your other blog that was immediately pulled down), and more time working on improving your outlook towards women."

Now remember that in a democratic system, the author of that second comment's vote counts for every bit as much as yours. It's 10:00 AM on the pacific coast... is that too early to start drinking?

Messages In This Thread