rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

30 is the new 50. Woman complains men have it better aging
0 is the new 50. Woman complains men have it better aging
This was on xojane a week or so ago. I didn't post in the "Online Hamster" thread because I'm trying my best to avoid giving them more clicks.

Anyway, the comments were hilarious, and very telling.

Some were from women stating how they're 36-46-56 and never had so many men pursuing them. Yea right, I saw that movie too, where it turns out it's all in the character's imagination.

But what was most telling was how many women attacked this woman, because she was a model. Not long before this there was an article written by a fat chick complaining she wasn't getting any dates online. 99% of the responses were of the "You're perfect" variety. But when a pretty girl complains, it's because she makes bad choices and is shallow.

Point being, hating pretty girls falls somewhere on the feminist hate spectrum between disagreeing with them and when poor minorities 'catcall' them.

Oh, and WB…and then dump for a woman in her mid-20s.

Messages In This Thread