rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

30 is the new 50. Woman complains men have it better aging
0 is the new 50. Woman complains men have it better aging
Awesome article. Thanks for posting this.

I feel like as a guy, maintaining your looks and health is of utmost importance. Focus on a good lifestyle, diet, working out, grooming. Also keep progressing in your career. Men are definitely capable of hitting the wall and most actually do in their late 20s/early 30s, but men can easily avoid hitting the wall by staying healthy/active and continuing to improve themselves in all respects (finance, career, life, etc.). A guy who invests in maintaining himself and personal growth will continue to improve with age.

Honestly, I feel like men really hit their "peak" from 35-45, then are capable of gracefully declining after that. Just look at guys like Clooney, Redford, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Denzel Washington, Will Smith. They continue to go strong and be attractive to women of all ages. Pierce Brosnan is starting to hit the wall (out of choice, if you ask me), but he was playing James Bond at age 50. Think about that - a man of 50 can be a sex symbol.

It just shows you that, for the majority of us, our best days are ahead. You just have to be disciplined about how you live and keep working on yourself.

Messages In This Thread