rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

Quote: (08-19-2011 11:53 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

^^

I never took it as an attack. I agree with your take on Colombian women. I've been fucking them for over 20 years nit just in Colombia, but around the globe.

So, all is cool.

Game on!

Mixx

Ok, Comrade..

A small breakdown for those plotting to fuck these whores silly:

Barranquilla= Good GFE, hard to score quickly with locals, very traditional, possible wife material. Don't want to be seen as neighborhood whore by any means, Family is everything ( what do you expect from a broke bitch) All in all, still sneaky, and you can fuck a lot of them.

Cartagena: Grossly overrated, Lots more Morenas/triquenas than other cities (afro centric in nature) , easier access to play. NO, you're not gaming them ,so don't concoct that shit in your head. They have seen the game via too many tourist. Similar habits to Barranquilla but a lot looser with slinging pussy.

Cali: eat or be eaten: Too many battle scars. Fine pussy here. They have the calena feel, but appears to want to be seen more as paisas.

Bogota: Reputation is the rule here" Hard to score in great numbers. Don't waste time here if quantity is your goal. Euro looks are much more prevalent. More educated than any of the other cities. All in all, pussy still can be had, but with 7-10 days vacation, I wouldn't do it.

Medellin: THe holy grail of whores, and crooks. Yes, you can fuck many many of these parasites. You will be a god In your own fucking head when you get back to the mainland. Most beautiful of all the Colombian whores in existence. This is a good playground for players, rookies, ancient ones, and geeks. These women know style, fashion, and cunning. You, can have a trophy fuck anytime of the day. The average bitch in this city looks ten times better than a bitch you fell in love with in your hometown. No, you don't have to pay, but the idea for them is that you will pay later. Be smart.

So, in summary, if you want a lot of pussy, combined with arm candy, hunt in Medellin, for a GFE experience do Barranquilla/Cartagena (the coast). If you want a wife, hunt deep in the fucking jungle or look for someone with a finca(farm). If you decide to visit, reason with yourself this>>>>If you think your "game" is the shit and you have some new thing under the sun, stay home.

Messages In This Thread