rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Memorable text message exchanges with girls

Memorable text message exchanges with girls

Another girl was putting out a flakey vibe. Here's what happened when I asked her out:

Roosh: "Do you want to meet for a drink this week...maybe wednesday or thursday?"
Girl: "Yes, sure, we can hang out sometime [Image: smile.gif] have a good night! [Image: smile.gif]"

Her response seemed positive, but actually it wasn't because she didn't tell me which day she wanted like 99% of girls normally do. I needed to come up with a non-needy reply.

Roosh: "You were supposed to tell me which day is good for you [Image: smile.gif] but okay, good night"

I felt my response was like saying "Okay, whatever." I wasn't expecting a response. But she sent this:

Polish: "It makes no difference to me [Image: smile.gif] both days suit me [Image: smile.gif] u can choose [Image: smile.gif]"

We set the date and two hours before our meeting she flaked.

Also note how Polish girls love using smiley faces. They use it after ever sentence. It's like the Argentine version of "beijo".

Messages In This Thread