rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What working in a butcher shop has taught me...

What working in a butcher shop has taught me...

Quote: (07-28-2013 09:12 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

When it comes to work, what matters most for your "happiness" or "mental health" is who you are working with.

I could never work in a corporation or have a "legit" job because those people are soulless and energy sucking.

It's a hard concept to really understand until you've been in an environment where no one gets offended v. one where you have to walk on egg shells. Working in a corporate environment floods your body with stress non-stop. It's chronic stress and that is what kills you.

It's also best to work in an environment around men. Even blue pill beta males can be cool if there aren't any women around to white knight for.

Throw women into the mix and then you have drama. You have white knights. You have HR policies designed to prevent the precious female snow flakes from melting due to your offensive words.

Work around other men and the time will pass by. I've done some horrible labor in unsafe environments and worked in white collar environments. By far the hazardous jobs was less stressful than working around parasites, leeches, and white knights.

My job is a "cushy" office job. It's soul sucking and leaves me far more tired at the end of the day than when I worked labor. I need a change, I just don't know which direction to go. Last time I just went for a change, I ended up here, so I need to think it through better.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Messages In This Thread