rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What working in a butcher shop has taught me...

What working in a butcher shop has taught me...

The best job I ever had was working at a TV station part time when in college. Only $12 an hour, and this is in Norcal east bay where houses are $600k and up. But it was the best job, started out as just a master control operator, and gradually started doing engineering tasks. For those not in the biz, master control is playing tapes and commercials or running the satellite. Nowadays everything is computerized and you mostly just watch and click a mouse, but back in 2004 at a low budget UHF station we had 1" analog tape (on reels by the way) and only one computer VTR with just enough disk space for commercials, everything else long-form was off satellite or tape. There was very little "automatic" at that place.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Messages In This Thread