rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

Quote: (08-18-2011 07:11 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I re-read Bang Colombia and the Brazil compendium last night and spoke in depth with some gringo friends of mine who have lived in Colombia and Brazil before.

General themes from Gringos on the ground:

-Don't fall in love in Colombia - if you do, plan on staying there

Well, shit. I've already failed on this point. Met an awesome chick from Bogota during my two week trip there who is beautiful, cool, funny & sexual. I have foolishly kept in contact with her via Skype & Facebook, and it's basically just torturous, as the virtual interaction can only go so far..

It's not exactly oneitis, as I'm currently banging local poontang without much effort or emotional connection, but there's something about the quality of interaction that I have with this Colombian chick.

Has anybody successfully extracted a young (20's) Colombian girl to the USA/Western Anglo country with long term success? I imagine the family-centric culture makes this move extremely difficult (they are probably living life in a better way than us American douchebags).

Messages In This Thread