rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friendly PSA: Never consent to a search!

Friendly PSA: Never consent to a search!

Sory to hear that happenned. Great advice never consent, cops are not your friends they will say stupid shit like just tell us where it is we'll let you go...lol yeah right. Cops are not your friends and in the grand scheme of things really have no power to lessen charges or anything despite what they say. If htey are asking to search it's because they don't have probably cause to search without asking.

Now keep in mind if a cop wants to search he can and he will, all he has to say is he smelled some weed or call a dog and as we all know dogs are trianed to "hit" on certain commands the officer may give such as tapping his foot, scratching his nose, etc so if they wanna look in your car they will but if you don't consent it gives you more ammo down the road to get evidence thrown out.

There is one situation in which it may be okay to search or not search so much as handover whatever you have. If you have a cool cop and you get a good read on him and he says look if you just got a little bit of weed give it to me and I'll let you go or write you a summons instead of taking you to jail, use your best judgement but sometimes if you save them the hassle of calling out dogs they'll go easy on you but most cops are assholes so unless you get a good read on the guy and feel he's being honest don't do this. Normally city cops you don't mess with they are assholes and have nothing better to do, normally at least in my area Sherrifs and State Troopers aren't looking to bust you over a half gram of weed or an open beer and won't fuck with you too much.

Any possibility of getting the cops to pay for your car?

Lastly, don't have tints, don't have a GPS or something in your front window, cops will say it gets in the way of your view and can pull you over for it. Don't do anything with your car to stick out or to give them a reason to pull you over. I'm like a leaparcon, I always carry a little pot with me so these things are important to me.

Messages In This Thread