rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Key things about Vegas Strip Clubs

Key things about Vegas Strip Clubs

I'm in Vegas now. There are strippers all over the place. The grocery store, the gas station, the mall, In and Out burger, etc.

You can always tell because they have that "look". Hot body, slutty/swanky body language, tongue ring, tats, red streaks in hair, rims on their car, pink sweat suits, etc.

I approached a fine one in the parking lot of a grocery store...

Me: nice rims
Her: thx
Me: What does your license plate say?
Her: Huh?

It said... STOPH8N

Me: Oh I got it now, stop hatin'.
Her: People either love it or hate it
Me: thats always a good sign
Her: I know right
Me: U from Vegas?
Her: Ya U?
Me: No Cali
Her: I used to live in Palm Springs
Me: cool, I got that Cali organic outdoor, wanna smoke?
Her: Hell yeah, I got some purple

20 minutes later we were at her house smoking. I thought it might be a set up so I was very careful and even scouted out the house and location before going in. I also texted my bro the address in case I got killed. She ended up being a very sweet hippy type-stripper. I'm surprised she invited me to her house so soon but I guess sometimes I am good at getting girls to lower the defense.

We hung out for about 30 mins. I didn't try to touch on her or anything. I will try that next time.

I'm staying with family but hung out at the Palms. If you get a room key the clubs are free. I just asked the couple behind me in line if I could borrow one of their keys for a minute to avoid the 20 dollar cover. They said cool. Sometimes I just wait by the checkout desk and ask people for their key after they check out. I'm just honest. I say, "can I have your old useless key, I use it to get into the clubs". They usually laugh and give it to me. That key gets me into the pool and clubs for free.

The Clubs were actually kind of dead. Not much action right now. You gotta go when they have famous DJ's and shit like that.

Also, the Student Rec Center at UNLV is crazy. Best gym in town and honeys everywhere!

Messages In This Thread