rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

The new opening of the Hard Rock Cafe is a clear message to foreign investors that Medellin has become a developed, modern, and kidnapping-free city.

This of course restores lots of confidence in the amount of tourism and foreign franchises in Medellin; making gringo stock drop by enormous proportions.

However, if I see so much as a single Starbucks open shop in Medellin, I'll never return and start making Valledupar and Bucaramanga my new hunting grounds.

Medellin is still a goldmine for ass, but the rules have changed: you must now be a cool Spanish speaking gringo/foreigner with valuable social status locally. Which is why guys like me have adapted to the local game to survive or seek pussy in smaller towns 2hrs away.

Learning Spanish is critical to visit small towns just outside of Medellin where it is still very much like the early 90's (Pereira, Ibague, Valledupar, Cucuta) where being a foreigner is a novelty to very naive girls who have never been outside their city.

I'll be covering game strategies in a few of these cities in my upcoming video web-series if Colombia.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread