rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Old Woman Rode Carousel, Got Married, Ruined Her Marriage By Fantasizing About Ex's

Old Woman Rode Carousel, Got Married, Ruined Her Marriage By Fantasizing About Ex's

This was a fun read... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...riage.html

Main details: Wife who admits she let fantasies of past lovers from her 20s ruin marriage to her husband of 40 years

Angela Neustatter has often questioned what life would have been like had she married another man

Husband Olly felt crowded out by memories of her past lovers

Exhausted by raising two, growing sons while doing up a wreck of a house, sex felt more a chore than a delight with her husband

She says there is no denying that her past lovers have made her question her commitment to him

Poignant blurb: Steve has been with me for the past 50 years and Ron for 47. Neither is the man I am married to, nor have I seen or spoken to either since our love affairs ended in my 20s.

All the same, there is no denying they have both messed with my marriage to Olly, the man who has been by my side for the past 40 years.

I found myself thinking about them both as I read recent research that suggested women who played the field before marriage are unhappier with their lot than those who entered matrimony virginal.

My first reaction was: why on earth would that be? I have always believed a bit of experience, in both love and sex, to be an asset to understanding what we really want when selecting a partner for life.

Having no history to draw on — settling down with no idea what else the world has to offer — seems a recipe for disaster, not satisfaction.

And yet there is no denying that my past lovers have made their presence felt in my marriage — at times, even making me question my commitment.

--

Just lovely. The two ex's, Steve and Ron, are totally unlike her husband, so she wistfully remembers what they were able to make her feel and the ways in which her husband cannot do so. Steve she left for a job, and Ron was the stereotypical Alpha who tossed her away.

She wants her husband to be romantic like Steve and a sexual dynamo like Ron. Don't worry though, now that she is well past her due date, everything is perfect with her husband.

[Image: 1410120250008_Image_galleryImage_Angela_Neustatter.JPG]

Messages In This Thread