rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which is the best type of game for FSU girls?: asshole game or nice guy game? + story

Which is the best type of game for FSU girls?: asshole game or nice guy game? + story

Quote:Quote:

Generally FSU girls are not interested in how you made your money if you are a drug dealer or a plastic surgeon.All they want to see is the liquidity or at least the glimpse of it.

Agree BUT if they want to see money in the liquid form than usually they are whores lol.
Most FSU girls see wealth as a status symbol in the MATERIAL that it buys. That is why they are considered materialistic. FSU people don't save, they spend it all(e.g. good food, cars, cloths, flats).

The guy who just shows a women his bank statement showing a million dollars is going to more likely get the cold shoulder than the guy who is driving a 60k BMW , wearing Armani suits and owns a pimp flat and buying her sushi and cocktails. They make judgement on the lifestyle that the wealth affords NOT the dollar amount accumulated.

But if it is liquidity she wants ..she is a prostitute obviously.

Quote:Quote:

I have never understood the fact that if a guy wants P4P where is no need to go out and game since it is readily available and probably cheaper.

Tell me about it..in 2001 you could buy a girl for the same price as 2 value meals at Mc Donalds or a club entrance fee. Sometimes it just made more sense to grab a girl standing at the bus stop lol..who wasn't a regular whore even(STUDENT).

Honestly I don't understand the modern sex tourists in Kiev. I hear the girls demand the same price as FSU chicks get NYC, etc. Seems like they like the adventure of being in a foreign guy looking to sponsor in a foreign country.

That being said...the whole way they set up clubs over there so one must
get a table and bottle service is certainly a drain.

There actually use to be clubs..the top ones and there was no bottle service or tables even. Eric Aisner started most of those clubs but he was pushed out and the mafia type club culture took over. So today you are competing with the wannabe mini oligarchs who want to buy everyone drinks.

Messages In This Thread