rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas, Summer 2014, Macking On A Moderate Budget Data Sheet

Las Vegas, Summer 2014, Macking On A Moderate Budget Data Sheet

Quote: (09-07-2014 02:03 PM)BallsDeep Wrote:  

It's a bit of a catch 22, in that the most popular clubs attract all the attention whores, who are often the hottest chicks. They're also mainly from Socal.

If the goal is to bang a 7, I'd hit up large, tier 2 clubs. Tryst, Tao, 1oak, the club at the Hard Rock, come to mind. No Hollywood chick would be caught dead being at one of these places, so here you get the flyover state girls who have the "whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" mindset. But when you step into these places you immediately can feel a difference. There's no Hollywood smokeshows (that at least for me) get your testosterone flowing. But the girls who are there are all available to talk. They're not hiding in the table section because most of those areas have now been converted into dancing areas. It's a happy medium, because there are plenty of good looking girls who aren't familiar with Vegas and therefore don't have the promoter connects to get comped at the better places, but they're good enough to skip the line/cover at these tier 2 places.

Excellent info. Also check out day time parties which pick up those the hotel pools closed around now. I went to 1 at the Ghost Bar and it was good.

Messages In This Thread