rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things to achieve before 30

Things to achieve before 30

In addition, some things I'm close to achieving or well on my way that every man should strive for:

A sense of happiness with life. It's impossible not to be happy when you realize how lucky most of us are.. I've done a bit of travelling recently that opened my eyes more and I am from a culture where a large percentage of my country's population is living in poor first world conditions. Also it's important to be humble.. I actually learn a lot from interacting with low financial class people abroad, in my experience people can be happy with so little.. And they live out their lives much more than the average westener.

Regarding life experiences.. If you were to make a list of 10 things you would do before you hypothetically died in 6 months no matter how crazy or difficult they sound, you should be able to complete at least a couple. Live your life and stop postponing things due to the situation. If the teenage YOLO is on one end of the scale, and at the other end not taking any experience risks with your life, you should find a balance in the middle.

Regarding game.. Build a solid base of reference experiences. Sure we all want varied amounts of sex or satisfying relationships with quality girls, but there is no rush. My biggest game lesson this year is that girls (and the phases that they come in) come and go. Build some experience, have a mini relationship or two, then relax. No need to constantly worry about approaching all the time or constantly having a girl around. Sometimes it's nice to take a break also.

One more thing to add, If I could give the greatest piece of advice based on my own experience about one thing every man should do in his 20's, is travel abroad solo. This is no news to guys that have been around here for a while, and that I have learned from.. For me it has been a life changing experience and one of the best forms of self development there is.

Messages In This Thread