rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things to achieve before 30

Things to achieve before 30

You can buy a house in Mexico for $3000 USD or $30,000 USD... If I could do it over again, I would work 6 months and buy a house near Cancun or Veracruz, just a 2 bedroom job, fix it up nice, put a projector in and enjoy 6 months out of the year in complete relaxation.

Xbox 360, 3D Movies, beach time, women and warp drive... fvck, what else is there to life?\nI disagree with the others a little bit, more money won't make you happy... you just need enough to hold you over, a few small houses and some really small educations 'meaning a few months to a year' so you don't have to do a job at home that sucks dick. Stuff as simple as getting a forklift license (2 days) can keep you off the factory floor. 3g's in a bank account is enough to make it in Mexico for 6 months. You can work on a business idea easier when you have a 6 month vacation every year. Not bragging but I fvcked women from 7 different countries and I think spent under 15,000 dollars the entire time. Having an awesome time during your 20's is doable on next to nothing.

Messages In This Thread