rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things to achieve before 30

Things to achieve before 30

Travel some place in the 3rd world and stay there awhile, long enough to effect your state of mind, then travel home.

One cool thing that comes back to me quite often is that when I was 25, I used to bust my ass in a factory at home, save up all my money then spend 6 months in Mexico. I used to live outside the pyramid of the Sun in Mexico City and some days when I wasn't doing much, I would climb to the top and sit on the side of the wall, eat a brown bag lunch and wonder what everyone else my age was doing with their life while I looked out into the distance.

I would suggest having a few 'Doctor Who' moments so that when you are 30, you have something interesting to talk about... even if you are only talking to yourself. You know you've grown a bit when you go back home and NOTHING has changed.

Dude, I left home so frequently during my 20's I have almost nothing in common with anyone here now, I imagine many Roosh forum members feel exactly the same. My friends that stayed here are doing the exact same boring stuff they were doing when I left 15 years ago, exact same dead end jobs....exact same everything.

Messages In This Thread