rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stupid Mistake Cost Me Money with a Chick

Stupid Mistake Cost Me Money with a Chick

Quote: (11-16-2013 03:35 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

I also made a stupid mistake this week. Picked up an Asian chick at a bar - a few years older than me, but good body. Wanted to bounce her to a bar near my place or go straight to my place. The bar was a short taxi ride to my place or abt 20 min walk. She had her car parked near the bar and decided to drive and park near my place. I didn't insist on taking a taxi. On the way she stopped at a gas station, and I was drunk/stupid enough to chip in for gas - just gave her $20. She's unemployed, so I though what the hell (I know, it was stupid). Anyway, we're looking for a parking spot and driving around in circles around my block. No fucking spot anywhere near, nothing on the next block either.

After a few minutes the chick pulls over and says, it was nice to meet you. You've got my number, so call me and let's meet again. I just got out of the car - not much else I could do in that situation. Lack of parking cockblocked me. Next morning woke up sober and thought - fuck you bitch, I'm not calling you. Too old, too money hungry, so fuck off.

Here's the end of this story.

I didn't call her that time because I was kind of pissed off, then lost her number which she had given me me on a piece of paper, then found it yesterday by accident and texted her. She said she remembers me, that I'm the cute Russian guy. I'm like wow, it's on, and arrange to meet up with her on Saturday.

Today, she texts me again and asks to send my pic, so I do that and ask her to send hers. When I get the pick, I'm like WTF! What's been seen can't be unseen. She is not skinny, she seems to have no fucking fat or muscles at all. It's clearly some kind of disease - muscular dystrophy or something. All the body builders out there trying to reduce their body fat % to low single digits, it's like top that motherfuckers!

Of course I text her back and tell her that I'm not interested in meeting and cancel the date. The bigger question is this: how the fuck did I find her bangable a few months back? Why the fuck did it occur to me to bounce out of the bar with her and invite her to another bar with the intention of bringing her to my place after that?

Well, first of all, it was almost winter and we were wearing coats. She never took off hers as far as I remember. But her neck and even face look odd in the picture too because of the low body fat! How the fuck didn't I notice that when I saw her in person? Well, that must have been the vodka. 5 stiff drinks by the time I saw her at the bar if I remember correctly.

So, the moral of the story is: not all that cockblocks you is your enemy. Sometimes it's for your own good. Another one is that drinking too much is bad, but that one I already know, easier said than done.

Messages In This Thread