rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 10 Invisible Barriers to Daygame

The 10 Invisible Barriers to Daygame

There two kinds of girls in Miami: tourist and locals. The tourist are rarely by themselves, usually with one or two friends. You really have to build a strong connection to get her to leave her friends. It's much easier to get her to go out in a group but then you need wing men and have to deal with the complications of that. Once a girl has been living here for more than a year, she becomes just like the girls here, in one word: nutty/neurotic. Then you are dealing with them and their craziness.

I primarily day game and for me it's easy. I just do it wherever I happen to be. My biggest problem is that I usually approach high value girls 7.5+. These girls are far more likely to be married or in LTR than girls in the 5 - 7 range. When I go down the range I face the problem of the girls not believing that I am really interested in them. Also, since a lot of the girls here are Latin, they are not really into my look so that's another strike against me. I was recently in Portland. If I was living there I would have a nice harem going in one month flat!

Messages In This Thread