rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Get Laid In Any Country In One Week

How To Get Laid In Any Country In One Week

In a pretty cheap solo traveler..I normal try to find a cheap bed and breakfast.Cause they usually have private rooms.And sometimes cheaper air bnb
then I just hang at the hostel if i want to meet randoms
or i send a bunch of cs request to girls that already are dtf.

when in with a wing. it's always apartments.
usually two bedroom.Cause splitting the cost is cheaper.
before i moved to Budapest. 5 friends rented a 2 bedroom house.
there were 3 beds two couches. I took the masters(logistics finders benefit) and the other 4 slept where they fell.

I smashed in the masters.one smashed in the other rooom. the other 3 stayed at a club that didn't close till 6am.

don't forget to check floor plans.
when with one wing..if we can't find cheap two bedroom.we find a one bedroom, where the bed is separate from the living room. you don't want to have to walk a girl pasta dude sleeping on the couch or still awake.

sometimes location trumps comfort.
In Warsaw three of us stayed in a studio place right in the center.
two of us in one bed one in the couch next to the bed. each im suitcases everywhere.
we ended up being a circus.stacking all our shit from floor to ceiling in the closet.
one friend brought a girl over, smashed..cleaned up and ten minutes later the next friends came in to take a shit.five minutes later I brought my girl in to fuck.
we were texting each other when we were there an when to leave.
two of us banged girls on the same bed 15 minutes apart..luckily neither girl was a squirter..
it would have be awkward to explain the cum puddle from another girl still fresh in the bed.

But at the end of the day.you gotta weigh in how much you want to pay.to how close you want to be towards the action

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread