rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Tells Cop To Fuck Off

Man Tells Cop To Fuck Off

Quote: (09-04-2014 08:55 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2014 06:52 AM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2014 06:48 AM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

[quote] (09-04-2014 06:20 AM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

(09-04-2014, 11:06 AM)runsonmagic Wrote:  If a cop comes to your door, you don't have to show ID?

That's good to know. Hadn't heard that before.

If someone has a link on when you do and don't have to show ID, let us know.

There were many videos put out by the ALCU on YouTube dealing with all types of stuff like this. They were quite educational.

I've watched a few. I knew cops have to identify themselves as cops and show ID if requested, can't enter, or search without warrent, etc. but I didn't know the ID thing. You're only required to show ID if driving, correct?

Nope. Fresh off the press: If you're riding a bike they can get you too:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massach...headline_3

In the eyes of the law, a bicycle is considered a "motor vehicle". The woman ran the red light which is a constant problem here in Boston. I almost t-boned a bicyclist here in town when driving because the dip shit ran a red light. The woman who got arrested on the bike deserved the ticket she got.

They need to follow the rules of the road and understand where they fall in the transportation food train:

Pedestrian > bike/ motorcycle > motor vehicle > bus/truck > tank

As for the OP, he was 100% in his right and I support what he did. Never let cops in without a warrant.

Messages In This Thread