rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[FAQ] Attractiveness Scale (1-10)

[FAQ] Attractiveness Scale (1-10)

Quote: (08-16-2011 02:16 AM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

There is a much bigger gap what different guys find attractive. For example, Kim Kardashian would be a 5 for me. I would approach her when I have my beer goggles on, but I would not like to be seen with her (or a clone of her) in public (due to her looks). This Sulieka girl Athlone has posted pictures of, is a 4 to me (=not fuckable). I also know my friends' tastes, and I assume nobody of them would like her (just concerning looks).

On the other hand, some of the women guys here in the forum post in the "What is a 5?"-thread are adorable 7s in my opinion.

Mightymouse I hate to be the one that breaks this to you but if you think Kim Kardashian is a FIVE than you simply do not know what looks good. Like I previously pointed out just because you or one of your buddies thinks girl "A" is hot doesnt make her hot. She is only out if most men would aggree. AKA Generally Accepted Universal Characteristics of beauty.

If you think this is a 5, than you need your head check lmfao

Kim is EASY an 8 when you factor in the whole package ie face, tits, ass ect

[Image: 9890.jpg]

[Image: Kim%20Kardashian-PRN-075693.jpg]

[Image: Kim%20Kardashian-20110502-21.jpg]

[Image: KimK3-092810-0001.jpg]

[Image: KimK3-092810-0002.jpg]

[Image: kim-kardashian-PB5.jpg]

Ok dude now If Kim Kardashian is a 5, I want to see post some pictures of 8's. lol

SMH

I will reiterate that me or you thinking a girl is hot doesnt make her hot. I think that is the thing you are missing......

Messages In This Thread