rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Social Circle Game A How To

Datasheet: Social Circle Game A How To

Quote: (09-02-2014 06:41 AM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

Great advice. Although social circle game has been my main go-to, I still don't know how to handle certain situations. Often, it appears that there is some sexual attraction between the women in my social circle and me, but they will, for various social and psychological reasons, try to maintain the status quo.

For example, there are two women in my social circle who are best friends. Both are married but never invite their husbands to be part of our social circle. There appears to be an attraction between one of the women and I. I've invited them out a couple of times, but so far our schedules haven't synched. The last time I asked, they said they were planning on going to sing karaoke sometime, and asked if I would be ok with that as a group activity. I replied, "I will go sing karaoke with you if you will then go with me to one of my places." My places, of course, I selected to give me an opportunity to isolate the one that I like.

Is this an effective strategy?

How effective are you going to be able to "isolate" the one you want if the whole group goes to your venue?

Assuming you're ok with the risks involved with married women (I don't mean to sound old fashioned, but I think it's a bad idea), remember that if she thought that way, she would set things up deliberately so that she could tell herself later: "oops - it just happened!" The minute you go direct she is likely to retreat and feign mild outrage at your advances. By the sounds of it, you're the one doing the inviting so... you might be reading too much into this.

What kind of a social circle is it? A club centered around an activity or an after-work meetup for drinks crowd? Just wondering the circumstances that let two wives exclude (passively or actively) their husbands from a group involving other men.

Messages In This Thread