rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Are the New Partiers and Commitment-Phobes: Analysis

Women Are the New Partiers and Commitment-Phobes: Analysis

Great points by all.

I've noticed in the past few months, that the percentage of girls who go out at least once every two weeks is far far higher than the percentage for men. From corresponding with dozens of girls online, and skimming profiles, being fat, bookish, ugly and boring is no impediment to partying.

On the other hand, it seems like there are tons of men who rarely set foot in a bar, and when they do, it's obvious. There are wide swathes of men for whom partying is just not something they do. This just isn't true with girls, in my experience.

The difference is even more stark with men and women in exclusive relationships; after all, she can suck up as much male attention as she likes and still be a good girlfriend, in her mind. The man can have a few beers with friends in his backyard to have fun, and the only advantage of the bar is strange girls, who are forbidden to him. Mere validation, if he can get it, does nothing for him.

It seems like fewer guys go out but more often whereas girls may only go out once a week. I always hear from girls "I went really hard last night, so I think that's it for the week."

While I like these intellectual discussions, it's good to pair them with some real world advice as a matter of course. Such as:

For girls under 25, never insinuate interest in a relationship until she's broached it.
Act as if hanging with her is one of many possible options for the night. You are supremely indifferent if she doesn't show.

Recently, a girl flaked on me and tepidly offered to reschedule. I said cool, and lied about doing something interesting. She replied, then hours later I sent her a pic of a concert I was at. With a couple days and some more texting she asked me out*. Hell, I'm going to try this for all future flakes: use the concert pic, or a random one from the internet, and send it to her.

*When a man talks with a girl, one leads, the other follows. You ask, she answers, traditionally. But if you make declarative statements enough, with no come-ons, she will be forced to start leading and asking the questions. And she'll eventually ask you out. DHV.

Messages In This Thread