rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[FAQ] Attractiveness Scale (1-10)

[FAQ] Attractiveness Scale (1-10)

In the manosphere the attractiveness of females is typically measured at the scale ranged from 1 (the worst) to 10 (the best). The scale is universal and used through the world, I can testify first-hand that locals use this scale in most Eastern European countries, and typically our evaluation for a girl matches within two points, which is acceptable. The deviation is usually caused by personal preferences like "prefer big/small boobs", "prefer blondes/brunettes" and so on.

There are several scale descriptions; personally I suggest using the one published by Solomon II in his blog which I'm reproducing below in bold with my remarks.

10: Extremely rare, almost flawless. Super models, centerfolds, and movie stars must strive to achieve this rating.

I would put extra emphasis on strive here. It is the value of absolute perfection. Very few movie stars could be considered 10, and even those are typically only considered 10 on the screen. Most men will never meet one in real life. I haven't.

9: In a large group of women, she’s almost always best in show. Includes: Models, Actresses, Pop stars and girls toted as the “Hottest girl in…”

Again, the key is "large group". Not Miss Universe, but definitely not "the hottest chick in that dive bar" either. I'd say if you meet a 9 in real life more often than once in a month, and you're not in a model or show business, you probably should raise your standards. I've met probably five or so in my whole life.

8: Extremely attractive. If you’re with an 8, you have serious bragging rights.

Serious bragging rights not within your friends circle (this is usually fairly low standard), but within the general public. This is kind of girl everyone turns their head on, and asks whether the dude with her is a millionaire, a rock star or what?

7: Very attractive. These are the girls most men would consider “hot”. She’s not always the hottest in the room, but no man in his right mind would turn her down, and any man would be proud to be seen with her.

I'd say this is the top of what an average dude could expect to meet (not necessary get laid with) in the USA. Applying the "two points difference" rule this actually makes sense

6: Attractive. Slightly above average. She’s cute, and you wouldn’t mind being seen with her in public in an LTR.

TIf 7 is "hot", 6 is "cute". You'd game her, but you won't kick yourself in a stomach if you lose her.

5: Can be slightly attractive or slightly unattractive depending on the day and what she’s wearing. Looks alone won’t get her far, but at least she’s not overweight.

This is the base level the most females start with, and then progress up or down. This is basically "ok"

4: Still fuckable. Too ugly for any kind of relationship, only good for pump-and-dump. One can still fuck her if drunk or going through a dry spell, and feel good about himself.

This is where most American chicks are.

3: Ugly. Barely fuckable even if you’re drunk or going through a dry spell. You’d never be seen with her in public, and if you fuck one, you'll feel sorry the next day and hope nobody ever finds out.

This is where most overweight (but not obese) chicks are. She may upgrade herself to almost 4 if she buys guys drinks, games them, then puts out and leaves.

2: Induces a gag reflex. There’s no amount of alcohol in the world that could make her look good.

This is where obese chicks are. You don't want to even sit near the one. Even desperate ugly fat dudes ignore them.

1: Half human half beast.

Pretty rare. Typically it is 2 which get drunk and dresses up like shit. Here's the idea:
[Image: article-0-0C47F770000005DC-805_634x463.jpg]

PS. If you guys think it is useful, make it sticky.

Messages In This Thread