rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1400 Children in Rotherham raped but police did nothing bc fear of being racist
400 Children in Rotherham raped but police did nothing bc fear of being racist
Quote: (08-28-2014 04:02 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

The person who will throw you in jail for sleeping with a perfectly willing 17 year old in a club (even if it happened overseas) is the same kind of person who will bring in an Islamic fundamentalist from Pakistan to actually forcefully rape that 17 year old later.

In this case, it's easily possible that the same person who woke up in the morning looked at 38 cases of possible abuse (not specified what kind) and guessed that there must obviously be 1400 raped children then went to work in the afternoon - to their cushy office at a university where they are currently writing a sociology article about the benefits of multiculturalism.

Exactly. Great post, HCE.

To Teedub, and the other English guys on the thread:

I am completely in sympathy with your disgust with the situation in England, and northern England in particular. I cannot emphasize that strongly enough.

If I were an Englishman, I would be disgusted and outraged by the fact that these Pakistani gangs are allowed to run rampant in my country and terrorize other people, including young girls. I would be outraged that allowing a large generally hostile Muslim population in my country is something that is done as a matter of course, as if it's the most harmless and the most natural thing in the world.

I feel the same way you do. Even from the outside, I find these things disgraceful.

However. It is very important not to buy into absurd and inflated claims of "thousands" of "children" "raped" arrived at by criminally incompetent methodologies and spread by compliant media.

These are the kinds of claims that are used to justify evil misandrist laws all over the world -- very much including the UK. And as HCE noted, they are promulgated by the exact same people that wrote and implemented these irresponsible immigration policies, and that tied the hands of law enforcement because of "diversity".

Buying into such claims will not help any children, but is very likely to lead to more laws directed against men. And they will then not be used against these Pakistani thugs. They will be used to diminish and in some cases ruin the lives of innocent men like you, Teedub.

That is why there must be pushback against such hysterical claims, even if they appear to benefit your side in the short run. These lies feed on themselves and create an atmosphere that encourages ever more insane and draconian measures that affect men everywhere -- the UK very much included.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread