rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scaling Business and technical equipments.

Scaling Business and technical equipments.

Quote: (08-26-2014 12:52 PM)Jack198 Wrote:  

If you could make this a scalable business that would be impressive. I've heard the expression "Hardware is the new software" meaning hardware itself is cheap & more disposable than ever.

That is what i am right in the middle of now. Hence i am shopping around for a suitable database software.

Quote: (08-26-2014 12:52 PM)Jack198 Wrote:  

I'm actually surprised there is still much profit in this, but I hadn't considered the developing world customer base. And yes, I agree dealing with USA customers over eBay plus the ridiculous fees from eBay & PayPal combined is discouraging.

But how do you ensure payment by some snake in Ghana or some other third world shithole with no recourse?

Shipping to a 3rd world countries gives you the FATTEST margins, of course, you can still make decent amount online as i illustrated here.

How to avoid being scammed by a snake in Ghana? I follow these two patterns:

Pattern A:

Nemencine inside country X -------> Hand over the finished products to Buyer in country X after being paid -----> the Buyer then ship the finished product to his 3rd world country. This is how my Egyptian deal works.

Pattern B:

Nemencine inside country X -----> ship the finished product to 3rd world country(only and only after being paid by agents of Buyer inside country X) -----> Product gets to Buyer in his 3rd world country. This is how my Ghana deal works. My Ghanaian buyer travels back and forth a lot; i get paid by him or his agents here inside country X, before i ship over the finished products to his Ghana address.

Another advantage that 3rd world country have is this: To sell products online, i have to have my ear to the ground and see what is selling hot, otherwise, you will stack up stagnant inventory which will tie up your capital. With 3rd world countries, they just tell me what they want/need, i simply find it for them. I dont have to conduct any market research, they do that already for me. They find the customers in their own countries, etc. I am just the lad over here making sure their products is ready and operational by the expected date.

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread