rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Social Circle Game A How To

Datasheet: Social Circle Game A How To

Quote: (03-30-2014 10:14 AM)Nemencine Wrote:  

Nice writeup, hwuzhere,

My only "criticism" of your post, hwuzhere, is that you didnt mention how to deal with power dynamics within the group you are infiltrating. There is always an alpha(s), and at the other end, the omegas of the group... How do you navigate this?

First and foremost, let us get this out of the way: your dignity is important, DO NOT humiliate or disrespect yourself just to join any group. It is not worth it. You are the DHV. It is better to DHV to become part of a group than to DLV to become part of a group. Your self-respect and dignity is sacrosanct. There will always be another group. There are billions of people... be willing and ready to walk away.

That been said...

Point # 2. AS they get more comfortable with you... dont be surprised by some sort of a "hazing ritual" for the new lad. It is a way of establishing dominance/screening you. I will let a couple of jokes go by(i dont take myself too seriously,... you shouldnt take yourself too seriously)but only so much... YOU MUST RETURN THE REST WITH VOLLEYS OF YOUR OWN. You dont want to be the bitch. You dont want to establish a demeaning/negative pattern about yourself. Patterns are difficult to break. How you handle this stage is critical, it will cement your status and hierarchy within the group... which will affect your degree of access to quality poon. The higher you are on the totem pole... the more access to poon you have. If you fail this stage of the social circle infiltration game, then just walk away. You will not get any poon(girls will not fuck the bitch of the group.). Your dignity and self respect is sacrosanct.

Point # 3. Dont be surprised at all if the omega of the group decides to try and pick on you. Especially, if the alphas of the group started taking a liking to you. The omega will feel like "i have been here all this time... who is this new lad that just waltzes in here.. getting the girls to like him... and acting as if he owns the place... being good mate/buddy with hwuzhere[name of the group's alphas] ... who does Nemencine think he is?" He may even try to talk shite and start rumours about you.... because he is threatened... Let one or two jokes or display of dominance fly past... then return your own volleys with a vengeance. Do not tolerate being a bitch. again, your dignity and self respect is sacrosanct. Girls is a group never fucks the bitch.

Hate to say it but these two points are often even more valid if you are the educated man in a group of mostly non-educated people. Even if you don't act it, there will ALWAYS be some insecure guy who barely finished high school and thinks that you think you are better than everyone else. Always.

Similarly, in an educated group if you are the one guy with the Harvard diploma and everybody else went to lesser colleges, there will likely be some Omega from Whatsamatta-U who tries to show you up now and then. There are chimp group dynamics at work in all social circles. Just remember to make it a rule to befriend people who are better than you and you will avoid the true jerks.

Messages In This Thread