rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Islamic State overtakes Syrian Air Force base, captures fighter jets and more

The Islamic State overtakes Syrian Air Force base, captures fighter jets and more

I don't think any fighter jet would be in the air for more than 5 minutes before it was blown to pieces. There is an entire airforce of jets specialized for air to air combat that has been parked since air superiority was achieved on day 1 of the gulf war. That thing would be molested more than a white girl at an indian night club.

As for intervention, political strategy drives me crazy. I wish all of the pretenses were dropped and an empire building race of Renaissance proportions was started again, russia could re-take all of its USSR territory and the crusades part 5 could start again in the middle east. This intervention bullshit is like putting in all the work on a girl, taking all of the risk and then just going for a finger bang. If you are going to put in the effort go for the full raw dog already.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread