rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another female teacher commits statutory rape of student

Another female teacher commits statutory rape of student

Quote: (08-24-2014 07:55 AM)Onto Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2014 07:34 AM)Jack198 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2014 07:45 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2014 07:15 PM)Jack198 Wrote:  

Ok, I'm curious. Which work of Jung detailed this? I have to read it....

Quintus summarized it perfectly.

I'm not sure which of Jung's works goes into the concept of the Anima/Animas and Projection. If you google it there will be tons of websites that talk about it in depth. He died in 1961 so even though feminism has been slowly building since before women's suffrage, it hadn't reached the fever pitch in 1961 as it has today.

If you want to read a great book that takes both philosophical and psychoanalytic concepts and uses them in explaining modern day relationship types then definitely read Mark Dillof's "Awakening with the Enemy"

I never read any Jung, but you're right, there is a lot out there - here's a sample (from some tranny support group site, I presume). I think there is something to this theory. Sadly, I can see it used by defense attorneys to justify the actions of a child sexual predator. And yes, that's really what these selfish twats are, predators.

First of all I would look at a different site such as one dedicated to Jungian theory, perhaps even wikipedia. Transgender's and homosexuals are a specific brand of psychological perversion so I wouldn't be using their websites as a source for knowledge.

Also, I don't see these female teachers as sexual predators. If they were sexual with a boy before they went through puberty than they certainly would be. Child sexual predators are often attracted to "innocence", specifically the acquisition and robbing of it.

I'm no expert on psych, but you are probably correct about the 'robbing the innocence' theory, particularly when very young children are involved.

In this case though, you and I disagree. At least in the US, an adult having sex with a 15 year old is usually considered crossing the legal age of consent and the adult perpetrating the act, male or female, knows it. The fact that so many of these people typically seek situations or employment which provide access to their targets (teachers, scout leaders, clergy, etc.) adds further to categorizing them as child predators.

I also dismiss the suggestion by too many people that this kind of thing is harmless to the development of young men. Mabe Jung or others wrote about that too; not sure.

Messages In This Thread